Upholstery is used for covering and stuffing seats, couches and chairs. It includes a variety of materials such as cotton padding, vinyl, foam and leather. All the furniture used in offices and commercial spaces takes a beating on a daily basis due to a constant inflow of visitors.
An attractive and well-maintained office creates the impression of a professional and well-organized space. Furniture adds to the charm of office interiors hence it is important that upholstery cleaning should be taken seriously.
Apart from that, it is very likely that an un-cleaned and dirty upholstery might cause serious health problems as the dirt and dust leads to bacterial and viral infections.
Hiring a well-reputed and experienced janitorial services firm for the upholstery cleaning will be the right decision. Janitorial services firms know how to perform their task skillfully and they have special tools and equipment for smart cleaning of the upholstery.
There are certain points you should keep in mind before selecting the right commercial cleaner for upholstery cleaning:
• Their experience matters a lot. Do your research and find out how long they been providing upholstery cleaning services.
• Make sure that they vacuum the carpet and other goods for an effective cleaning.
• Make a budget for upholstery cleaning and have a word with the firm regarding expenses. If the price quoted by them suits your budget then go ahead with further process.
• Ask about the furniture moving charges before inking the deal with them. If they charge for moving furniture then you can get it done beforehand with the help of your housekeeping department if you want to save some extra money.
Benefits of Hiring Commercial Cleaners for Upholstery Cleaning
These are some of the major benefits you receive when you hire a commercial cleaner for upholstery cleaning:
1. Efficient and Fast Stain Removal – Stains steal the beauty of your upholstery. Commercial janitors have the best equipment and green chemicals to remove stains.
2. Extends the Life of Your Upholstery – Professional cleaners are well aware of the fact that dirt and dust shorten the life of your upholstery and also the methods of treating the upholstery with care. Their cleaning practice and precise methods extend the life of upholstery.
3. Removal of Odor – Dirt, dust, animals, and fallen food particles leave odor on your furniture. Commercial cleaners know how to deodorize upholstery.
Upholstery cleaning is a challenging task. It requires skill, knowledge and equipment. Only a professional commercial cleaner can be trusted for excellent cleaning.
Janex Cleaning Services is known for its upholstery cleaning service in Irvine, California. For further information, please call us at (714) 202-0213.
More from my site
- Upholstery Cleaning Services