In today’s fast paced and ever changing world of business, companies are deploying the best marketing strategies, the best research and development and other initiatives to make the organization stand out in the crowd of competitors.
Every organization understands the need to clean their office as a healthy and energetic workforce can do wonders for the company.
Deep cleaning is considered as an important aspect of office maintenance. It can be described as “extra effort” to make the office clean and productive.
How Different is Deep Cleaning from Regular Cleaning?
A deep cleaning is different from regular cleaning in so many ways as it provides cleaning services which are quite rigorous such as:
- Cleaning of different flooring options such as wood, ceramic and tile. These are thoroughly scrubbed for the removal of stains and the flooring is either refinished or sealed.
- Extensive cleaning of upholstery and carpets to remove the stains.
- Window treatments, blinds and draperies are dusted, cleaned and vacuumed.
- Electronic equipment such as phones, computer monitor, keyboards and other items are clean and sanitized for better results.
- Tile grout is thoroughly cleaned to get rid of stains and grime.
Importance of Deep Cleaning of Offices
According to a report by National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), the office desk normally gathers more than 10 million bacteria which is 400 times more than what’s found on toilet seats. Regular cleaning definitely helps but a deep cleaning makes a significant difference as everything is deeply inspected and cleaned. As per the reports by NCBI, In the US, employers have to suffer losses greater than US $260 billion every year due to the employees’ absence from office due to health issues. Therefore, it is important to consider deep cleaning instead of regular cleaning.
Benefits of Deep Cleaning
Though some areas of your office are not visible, that does not mean they should be ignored as a deep clean will remove all the dirt and bacteria from these places. Some significant benefits of deep cleaning include:
- Thorough cleaning of your carpet to make the environment cleaner and more germ free as the carpet is the place where germs and bacteria mostly gather.
- It sanitizes the equipment such as keyboards, headsets and other computer hardware to ensure that they can be used for a longer period of time.
- Removes mold and mildew which are normally covered up by office furniture and normally go unnoticed.
If a company wants to have a highly productive workforce and little or almost negligible work loss due to health issues of employees, deep cleaning must be initiated as soon as possible.
Janex Cleaning Services is one of the leading janitorial services firm in Orange County, California. We offer the best cleaning solutions for your office and are 100% green company. For more information, please call us at (714) 202-0213.
More from my site
- Deep Cleaning Services